top of page

Parkside celebrates customer survey with another year of success

Packaging Solutions


Parkside Flexibles is celebrating a year of continuous improvement after its latest customer survey revealed 100% of respondents were satisfied with its  service and product quality.

 

The survey was carried out in alignment with ISO 9001 standards as part of the annual BRCGS certification process. When asked how satisfied customers were with the level of service Parkside provides, 90% reported the highest possible level of satisfaction – very satisfied – with the other 10% stating they were satisfied. Even better, 100% of respondents rated the company’s communication as ‘excellent’ – the best response available.

 

Other results showed customers rated response times very highly – with 80% scoring them as ‘excellent’, while 100% reported being satisfied with the quality of products.

 

Richard Hallas, QHSE manager was delighted with the results, saying: ‘We carried out our first customer survey last year and were blown away by the responses we received. That set an incredibly high bar for this year’s survey to beat, and I couldn’t be prouder of the team for achieving even better results.

 

‘Our customers are at the heart of everything we do at Parkside, and we are committed to continuing to deliver the highest standards of service year after year.’



Comments


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
bottom of page